Come share your story and be part of a province wide, urban forest community!
Discover the many benefits of becoming an Urban Forest Stewardship Network contributor:
- Learn about urban forest issues across the province
- Get ideas for your own initiatives by learning about other successful projects
- Share your knowledge and help others create positive change
- Get advice and tips from others in the urban forest community
- Build a network of urban forest contacts across the province
Get Involved with the UFSN in 3 easy steps:
- SIGN UP to be a contributor
- Once you receive your log in and password information you can...
- Get started! Create your profile, share your stories, and make comments on other groups' postings. Read on for more ideas on how you can get involved.
How do I get involved?
Contribute and share your ideas by commenting on any of the project stories on the site.
The comments functions are meant to be a forum for discussion and incubation of ideas about your urban forest stewardship initiatives, so have fun with it and connect with the community!
Upload your own urban forestry project stories!
Tag them with the appropriate section headers and showcase your inspiring success stories. You can also upload pictures, videos, links and sound files. Your projects, no matter how big or small, may motivate countless other community groups or individuals to take action in their communities!
GROW your urban forest network
Subscribe to our social media network and receive facebook and twitter updates. Be sure to share our amazing UFSN success stories through your social media networks, expand your networks and spread the stewardship message.